Monday, September 27, 2010

Amy Cloud Photography Joins Utah Events by Design

Utah Events by Design would like to welcome its newest member to
our Preferred Vendor Program. Introducing...

Amy Cloud Photography


Welcome!!! We are so excited that Amy Cloud Photography is now a part of our team.


I had never heard of Amy Cloud Photography before my best friend, Melissa told me about her and her incredible ability to shoot life through the lens of a camera. So I decided to check her out and within minutes I decided to click the “like” button on her facebook fan page.






Amy just has it, ya know? She captures all sorts of moments in life, big and small. And browsing through her photography is like wrapping up in a warm, cozy blanket and feeling all sorts of content with where you are for the moment. Amy has the ability to look beyond the lens and see the shot through a picture frame and then, within the mere seconds it takes to create art, she captures a magic moment.




And although she's insanely talented, I also wanted to extend an invite to Amy to participate in the Preferred Vendor program because she’s such an approachable person! In fact, my good friend had a session with Amy this past weekend and when it was over, she called me and said “You couldn’t ask to work with a nicer person! I felt like I had known Amy forever even though we just met face to face. She’s so nice and just all around cute and easy to work with! Good choice on including her in your program.”




So really, what more can I say other than I am so thrilled to have Amy Cloud Photography on board?!. And I know you’ll be excited, too. Whether in need of a photographer for a wedding, anniversary party, birthday, or any other type of special celebration or event, don’t hesitate to check out this small town girl with a big city talent!








In addition to getting fantastic service and beautiful photos, Amy Cloud Photography is offering promotional packages and pricing to clients of Utah Events by Design!
That’s right! You get awesome photos AND killer pricing!!!


It doesn’t get any better than that, folks so check out Amy Cloud Photography here today!
Please join us in welcoming Amy Cloud by sharing some love and leave her a comment :)


Enjoy! :)





**************************************************
*If you are or someone you know is interested in participating in Utah Events by Design’s Preferred Vendor Program, please send an email including a short company description and list of services/products offered to: Michelle@UtahEventsByDesign.com

1 comment:

  1. I couldn't agree more! Amy did our family photo's and let me tell you, a couple of us just don't like to be on the front side of the camera! Amy made us feel comfortable and made us laugh! It was a great time! We sure miss her here in Nebraska!
    Congratulations Amy!
    Laurie & the fam :)

    ReplyDelete