Monday, November 28, 2011

~ Rainbows ~


If you're anything like me you will have realized by now there are millions of beautiful colors out there and choosing just one or two for your wedding is a daunting task.
(I change my *hypothetical future* colors every other day)

Then I asked myself:
"Why have just a few colors at a wedding? -
Why not have a rainbow of colors?!"

*GASP!*

"Ale, get a grip on yourself! People don't just have 10 wedding colors! It just isn't done- and it's so not classy..."

I argued with my self about this for a good little while over Thanksgiving.
I did a little research, stepped out of my little colorless box I was living in and I begged to differ...with myself....
(ahem...um....you know what I mean)

You don't have to choose just a few colors- be BOLD! 
Change up the normal wedding pace 
Doing rainbow colors at a wedding can be classy!

Here are some weddings to prove it :)


A Bohemian Rainbow Wedding:
via


via

via

via

via

via

via

via

via

via

via

A Portland Wedding:

via

via 
via

via

A Bicycle Wedding:

via

via

via

via

A Colorful California Wedding:

via

via

via

A Vancouver Wedding:

via

via

via

via 

A Colorful Greenhouse Wedding:

via

via
via
via
A Texas Mexican Inspired Wedding:

via

via

via

Another Bohemian Wedding: 

via

via

via
via
A Beatles Inspired Wedding:

via


via

via

An UP Inspired Wedding:

via

via

via

via

via

Not feeling quite this daring?
No problem!
If you're still having trouble figuring out what colors to use this handy blog is all color palettes- you can search by color or just browse hundreds of palettes for ideas!


And let us know if you need help bringing your colors together -we can make a masterpiece with your ideas :)


Life is beautiful
so
Be COLORFUL!

-Ale


No comments:

Post a Comment